Every one of us has our own goals in life. We all have something we want to achieve at one point in our lives. Each of us has our own beliefs and understanding about life and I now have here my own emblem. (Don’t have drawing skills)
First of all, the emblem is like your own symbol. It will define who you are and what you want to accomplish in life.
This was our activity in one of my classes and I thought it will really be nice and kind of interesting to share it with you. What’s inside here are different symbols representing my vision and mission in life (which is located on the left side) and my personal symbols (on the right side).
- Calculator with the toga cap – This symbolizes my profession, this is what I want to be when I grow up, as you guys all know, I am taking BS Accountancy that’s why I chose the calculator to symbolize it.
- Two people holding the check sign – This is based on my vision that when I become an accountant in the future, I want to serve people properly and use the right way since we all can hear a lot of issues involving accountants today, let’s help the people and our very own country.
- Aum “om” symbol – This symbol (upper right) has lots of meanings for every person. Honestly, I really want to have a tattoo of this symbol. I really love this symbol because I am a huge believer of peace and for me you can’t promote peace if you don’t have inner peace. This is the symbol of the “om” sound when you meditate. I used to lash about things easily and now I’ve been practicing to not care about things that much.
- Sankofa symbol – This last symbol represent my love for my parents. It’s not just about a heart. I’ve been researching about logos about parents and I found this which means that it’s about looking back from where you came from and I thought that it’s really a good idea. We always have to learn how to look back because without them and without those happenings, we won’t be where we are today, you may not be seeing me post this blog right now. Right?
- Lastly, my favorite quote “If others can, why can’t I?”. This quote is really making me go outside the box, before I am scared of trying new things and for me now, this is a brand new me, I need to conquer all my fears and gain confidence which blogging really helped, thank you guys!
Tell me what you think about this post, don’t forget to subscribe and I’d love to talk to you! Love yew. ♥