Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
– Stephen A. Brennan
2016 just came to picture and I believe that behind every person’s success are goals and plans with hardwork and patience. This year, I really want to strive hard, I want to be a better person this year than that of the past. Every year, work hard and be better with the help of all the experiences and lessons you had. Don’t just be contented with what you have and where you are right now. Come on, make your own story, you don’t want a lame one. Explore the world, live your life to fullest, enjoy and always have fun.
As 2016 came, I thought I would share with you my plans this year, which hopefully will be achieved before the year ends.
- Of course, I am to celebrate my birthday. January is the birth month and first on the list is to pull out pressures and stresses then just have fun with my circle of friends and of course, my family.
- I really want to be fitter this year. Last year, I already did. Unfortunately, I stopped due to busy schedules.
- There is really one thing which I hate about myself and would really try hard to work this year, it’s that I care too much of what others will say. I really am this person who always thinks of what others will say about me, which sometimes ends up me doing nothing or lacking confidence.
- I really want to focus more on my studies this year, as 2015 ended, I really told myself to give more attention to my school this year and get rid of distractions which too bad happened to me in 2015.
- For the blog, I am aiming to be more consistent and AMICHELLEPND is turning 1 on April, don’t know what to do, do I need to pull a little party?
- Be thrifty and wise. 2015? I just literally wasted every money I had. Just kidding but I can say, most. So in 2016, I swear in my life I want to learn how to budget, I suck at it.
- Build a better relationship with people. For those who are following my blog since then or read my past posts, you guys know how hard 2015 to me is because of the problems I had with friends, with people around me. Experiences taught me lessons and hopefully will be applied this year.
- Tighter bond with the family. Every year, our bond gets tighter and tighter. The main goal now is to really jump high.
- Decision making, controlling emotions, caring too much. These things are where I am really bad at which hopefully will be worked out this year. I really want to work it out so bad.
- More “me-time”. I’m the kind of person who sometimes forget myself and just do what will make others happy even if sometimes, I don’t really like it. Life is really hard to picture.
So there you have it! What about you? What are your plans this year?
Hello, everybody! Now had the chance to give you a faster way to connect with me. Just recently had my facebook blog page and you can see it on my social media icons, just click the facebook logo plus my twitter and Instagram account. I really would love to talk to each and every one of you. Love you all!