You can never go wrong with s’mores. You can never dislike them, especially if you are like me who really has a sweet tooth. This is so easy to do and won’t take much time for you to prepare. I really love this recipe and whenever I am on my “girl day” since I crave for chocolates or anything sweet so much, I always do this.
Ingredients: (18 pieces)
- 36 pieces graham crackers
- 18 pieces s’mores marshmallows (normal marshmallows will do also)
- 18 pieces chocolates
- You simply like to cut your graham crackers to this size and put the mallows.
- Put it in your microwave or oven on medium heat for 2-3 minutes until you see that the mallows puff.
- After it, you just want to put another cracker and ready to eat!
Remember that you can always be creative with your recipe, you can deep the mallows on melted chocolate or just like what I did, I put chocolate and melted it with the mallows. And viola! So simple, so cheap.