Hello, everyone! Today I am doing a new segment on my blog and I’m starting it with my August Favorites. I never will really know if you guys will like this kind of stuff because, me, personally love reading favorites and watching favorites because I like to know what others are genuinely loving. So just let me know what you think, let me know if you like it and I’ll be updating every month.
For the very first article, I’ll be having my favorite everyday essentials slash make up. You know we are all beautiful in our own ways, but girls, you know what I mean when I say I want to make myself look presentable. Everyday, I go out and deal with a lot of people, I go to school, I go to malls and socialize, I get to attend meetings and of course I wouldn’t want to look like a crap, so here are my latest favorites.
Starting with face:
- Pond’s BB Cream – I am a massive BB cream addict. I just love to wear them, I am not a fan of foundations and in alternative of that, I use BB creams to serve as the base and to serve as well as a concealer. I really don’t like to put a lot of creams on my face, because I feel like it’s gonna be too heavy for a normal day. So instead of putting foundations and then adding concealer, I want to just apply a BB cream. I have been using different BB creams and lately, I really like to use this from Pond’s because it has like a natural coverage but makes sure to cover my bags (which I definitely have a massive one right now), some spots because there are just really days where they just pop out.
- Maybelline Cake Powder – I don’t usually use cake powders or foundations, I am more of a Johnson’s powder person. But I have been using this Maybelline cake powder again for a month and a week already. I don’t know, this product is something that I can always go back to whenever I want to use some cake powders, because I feel like it just fits me and really removes any unwanted shine on my face especially that I go to school everyday so the last thing I want is for me to have an oily face and I would really not want to use a heavy powder, I just don’t find it good to look at.
Moving on with my eyes and brows:
- Avon Brow Definer – I can never go out with my brows undone. For me, your brow defines your face. I love a brow on fleek even though my brows have their own world. I love to always do them so what I’ll be needing is a long lasting good quality brow definer. I like this Avon one because unlike the other brow liners that I used I am not gonna need a brow brush which is very good for me because I am always in a rush.
- San San Mascara – Lately I have been sleeping abnormally, when I say abnormally, I really do lack sleep, I’m lucky enough to sleep for 5-6 hours but most of the time, that doesn’t happen because I have a lot of issues. So for me to be able to lessen the tiredness in me, I want to make sure that my eyes will really look open, so the best choice to do is to find a really defined curlash and a good mascara. I really like this mascara because it is so light, unlike those other mascara’s where you can really feel it heavy in your eyelashes which irritates me a lot making me want to remove it always. And another thing I like here is that it doesn’t make your eyelashes like stick together and making it appear like you only have 5 strands.
- Eye liner – I’ve said that I want to make my eyes look really awake and so sometimes I also use some eye liners to add more definition to my eyes and make it a little bit bolder. I found these eye liners which are really really cheap, I bought them on drugstores. I usually use the dark brown when I go to school to give me a natural look but other than that I love to use the black one on my upper lash line, or just really depends on my mood.
Next is lips:
- Colourpop UltraMatte Lip Cream – This one’s on top of the list. I have been really obsessed with nude colors and slightly dark pink ones and this one just really is a lip cream of my taste. I love how long it stays that it’s definitely ultra matte and even if I eat a lot and drink a lot it doesn’t go off. It really stays there for so long and that’s really something I would pick to use.
- Kylie Lipstick – You can never go wrong with a kylie lipstick. I mean, it’s just really gorgeous and really smells good as well as the Colourpop one. Again it’s in a nude shade but it doesn’t stay that long unlike the previous one but it still gives a good coverage for my lips and just really enough to finish the day.
- Kylie Lip liner – I am the kind of person who doesn’t really give that much attention to lip liners before but when I first started to use them, I became like obsessed with them, I can no longer apply lipsticks or lip creams right now without using a lip liner. This goes with the kylie lip cream, it’s in the dolce K shade and I love the nude color again. I feel like it just really gives your lips more shape and makes it look more beautiful and defined.
- The rest of the lipsticks that I love are kiss proof and the all time favorite bobbie lipsticks. I just put more attention to these lip creams because they are really the things that I use most of the time but I still love and I still consider them as my favorite. So if you are interested to know about the kiss proof and the bobbie lipstick, I’ve been talking about them a lot on my previous blog posts.
Lastly, my hair.
- Vitress – I only have one thing that I put in my hair because my hair is really sensitive so I need to be really picky to what I apply. It’s a cuticle coat and makes my hair soft and shiny all day long, I really need this because I spend most of my day outside and I don’t want my hair to be dry and frizzy by the end of the day. I have the latest limited edition Solenn collection and it really smells so good.
So there you have it, what is your favorite product? Tell me or share to me what your favorites are because I’d love to know them. Tell me as well what you think about this segment. Have a good day, all the love! xx.